Sitting amongst rich, green farmland on the edge of the Northumberland coast is where you will find Springhill Farm. It’s a treasure of a site and is surrounded by miles of quiet country roads and beautiful paths - perfect for cycling or strolling along, and you’re never far from a beautiful view. Watching as the sun sets out to sea, or behind the rolling Cheviot Hills, you’ll soon see why this area has been recognised as one of Oustanding Natural Beauty. It offers both countryside and coastal pursuits and a range of accommodation options from self catering cottages to glamping pods and camping pitches. Just five minutes from the nearest beach, it won’t take long to relax into your holiday, and yet it’s less than 2 hours drive from Edinburgh, 1 hour from Newcastle and thirty-five minutes from Berwick-Upon-Tweed.
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Pets welcome
- No smoking
- Free Wi-Fi
- NO Log burning stove or open fire in Archway Cottage
- Large private enclosed patio and grassed area with garden furniture to the front and rear
- Parking for 2 cars adjacent to the property
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan living, kitchen & dining area - fully equipped with fridge freezer, hob, oven and grill, microwave, dishwasher, utensils, crockery, cutlery, cooking knives, pots and pans, tea towels and cleaning cloth. A small amount of cleaning materials, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets are provided
- Kingsize bedroom with free standing bath
- Master Bathroom with walk in shower, his and hers sinks
By car: input postcode NE68 7UR to satnav or preferred map app
- Arrivals from 2pm onwards and departure before 9.30am
- Min booking of 2 nights - for 1 nights stays please call
- Smoking is not permitted in wigwams
- Dogs welcome
- No group policy - you will be asked to leave site and guest will be liable for all costs.
- No groups under 25
- No single sex groups consisting of 4 or more guests
- No groups over 12 guests total
- Noise policy – if you do not adhere to our noise policy you will be asked to leave site and guest will be liable for all costs.
- Minimum noise restriction from 10pm
- Complete noise restriction from 11pm
We do not offer full or partial refunds - even in the event of adverse weather conditions
If more than 48 hours notice is given, at our discretion, we may offer an alternative date.
If the arrival date is within 6 weeks of the booking date, payment must be made in full
If the arrival date is more than 6 weeks from the date of the booking, a non-returnable deposit of £50 required at time of booking, with total payment to be made 6 weeks before arrival
We advise purchasing appropriate travel insurance